History

Tradition that moves with the times (About the Company)

1927

Founding by Josef Dorfner in Velten near Berlin

1939

Start of the development work at the Berlin University of Technology

1941

Creation of our own testing facility, development of the Dorfner texture wheel

1945

A fresh start in Hirschau (Upper Palatinate)

1951

The company moves from Hirschau to Leonberg

1964

Introduction of the press process

1973

Subsidiary of Carborundum PLC

2005

Transition into The Carbo Group GmbH, Dorfnerwerk

2009

Takeover by Lars Clauberg;
After 36 years, Dorfner Schleifmittelwerk is once again a family company
Menu