DORFNER
THE COMPANY
HISTORY
STAFF MANAGEMENT/
DISTRIBUTION
THE GROUP
APPLICATIONS
PRODUCTS
SERVICE
CONTACT
 


Tradition that moves with the times (About the Company)
Since 1927


1927
1939
1941
1945
1951
1964
1973
2005
2009
Dorfner has produced high-quality abrasives for industry since 1927. We have always striven to be one of the best. Only quality pays off over the long term, and this is how we can serve our customers best
Founding by Josef Dorfner in Velten near Berlin
Start of the development work at the Berlin University of Technology
Creation of our own testing facility, development of the Dorfner texture wheel
A fresh start in Hirschau (Upper Palatinate)
The company moves from Hirschau to Leonberg
Introduction of the press process
Subsidiary of Carborundum PLC
Transition into The Carbo Group GmbH, Dorfnerwerk
Takeover by Lars Clauberg;
After 36 years, Dorfner Schleifmittelwerk is once again a family company
IMPRINT    DEUTSCH